Thursday, October 4, 2007

Back to the patio

"I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean." Romans 12:14

Some may not enjoy yard work in the least; however, Eric and I are quite thrilled to be working outside. We love being unclean!! (You know what I mean.)

We've started work on the last section, but it's been so long since I've posted so I thought you'd like a reminder. Click here to see where we left off.
The walls are built and it's time to remove the soil. Eric had to use the tiller to loosen the soil inside because it had been there so long and was quite compacted. We removed enough dirt to get down to 5" below the surface of the patio.
Guess who had the camera for this photo? Eric is always saying we have too many pictures of him and not enough of me, but he never thinks about taking a picture. Today, he remembered!

PS - Please excuse the quality of the photos. My digital camera decided to take a leave of absence without filing the proper paperwork in advance. The 35 mm graciously stepped in.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Love the scripture verse for these shots Paula. I think you have done an amazing job on your house and property.
There is nothing like working together to strengthen the bonds.
Have a great time tilling the soil.