Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Confusing Week

"Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." Genesis 11:7
Have you ever had one of those weeks? A week that flew by at rocket speed? A week that made you wonder if you accomplished anything? A week full of confusion? Last week was one of those weeks for me. And it wasn't the goats' fault. Who knows what it was, but - whew! what a week!!

Today a gal at work asked if I was at that stage in life, yet, where it was hard to remember common, everyday words. My answer was, "NO!! Certainly not!!" And then I laughed and asked, "What do you mean 'yet'? Is it a for-sure thing?" She assured me it was coming, had something to do with menopause, and would not linger long.

Joy. There may be more posts like today's!!

Thanks to all my blogger friends for waiting on me so patiently!! Maybe a few of you can relate - and coach me through this. When the time comes, of course!!

8 comments:

photowannabe said...

Oh yes, those weeks do come now and then. Maybe its menopause or just having too much on ones plate at a time. Hang in there, this too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

LOL - I can relate to your post for sure

ChrisJ said...

Oh, it'll come! I'm way past menopause and I still have days -- every day -- like that. I listen to those who are younger than me for when they have those 'senior moments' and they're not even seniors yet. It gives me some comfort. I think it's something in the water!

Susie Q said...

Oh yes...I have those days. I do not know if it is all menopause or just too much on my mind or what but those days are gaining in number! : ) I can so relate to this!

Hugs,
Sue

mrsnesbitt said...

I have odd days like this, usually about 7 a week! 52 weeks of the year!
LOL!

Dx

Kim said...

I can totally relate. We started homeschool last week and I feel like I'm the dumbest girl in the world. Also the word thing it isn't just menopause. After I had my hysterectomy, I swear I looked like a total goon.

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Nah! Won't happen to me. I have the mind of Christ!!!

Marci said...

Hee hee... I will be 49 in December. I have not physical signs of menopause at all. However, if I forget things, or if I am blue for an extended period of time, that is what I blame. =)