Thursday, August 9, 2007

Goat Houses

"Then the tabernacle was taken down; and the sons of Gershon and the sons of Merari, who were carrying the tabernacle, set out." Numbers 10:17
Far cry from the tabernacle.
And the sons of Gershon and Merari were nowhere to be found.
But the little goat houses are finished and Eric and Michael moved them into place! We're almost ready for the critters!!

If you check out my Scrap Lumber post, you'll see what we started with to build the goat shelters. Now you know why Eric wanted to use a pallet as the base!! Pretty ingenious, if you ask me.

5 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Absolutely wonderful!! A perfect home for them! Great job!!
I can't wait to see those bearded wonders!
*my link to that ~magical place~ that you loved also had a ~goat house~ and I shall post for you one day! hugs NG

Robin's Nesting Place said...

What a great job on the goat houses! Very ingenious indeed!

Petunia's Gardener said...

Hmmm... and another good project for that tractor! I'm going on goat watch now. Need to make sure you don't sneak them in and I don't get to see the little critters. Nice job!

Peggy said...

perfect!! your goats are going to love them!!!

Petunia's Gardener said...

I have to tell you I dreamed about your goats on Thursday night! It will be interesting to see if the real goats look like the dream goats. And there might be some more goat building projects for you too.