Friday, August 3, 2007

Show & Tell Friday

Yea!! Another Show and Tell. If you haven't been to Kelli's blog, please check it out. She has graciously invited us to take part in her Show and Tell each Friday.

"Put me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, jealousy is as severe as Sheol; its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. Many waters cannot quench love, nor will rivers overflow it; if a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, it would be utterly despised." Song of Solomon 8:6-7

Fist of all, thank you for the kinds birthday wishes. Blogging has turned out to be much more beneficial than I thought. I have met the nicest people - you!!

Second, normally I would not be carrying on so about my birthday. However, I wanted to share the card from Eric. It has his personality written all over it - quiet, unassuming, polite, respectful, playful.

It's perfect; I absolutely love it!! Thank you, honey. And, no. I don't mind one little bit. ;o)



2 comments:

photowannabe said...

How tender and sweet. This goes right to my heart.
Have a wonderful weekend Paula.

Marci said...

Have a great time away with your sweetheart. I love your card.