Thursday, February 15, 2007

Self-Employed

"In all labor there is profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." Prov. 14:23
Please excuse my absence. The best thing about being self-employed is that I can give myself a pay raise anytime I want. And that's exactly what I've decided to do. What a busy week! More phone calls and more appointments leads to more profit. However, it does not leave much time for our blog. Or checking your blogs either, unfortunately. Petunia's Gardener and I haven't walked at all this past week.

Thank you for all your comments regarding my most recent post. I did research each suggestion; however, I still haven't found the one verse that smacks me between the eyes. When I get something in my head, I am bound and determined to find just exactly the right thing. Still looking!

We'll be out of town visiting friends this past weekend, but I do hope to get caught up next week. Hope all my blogger friends are doing well. Have a great weekend!

(P.S.: The woman in the picture is not me and that's not my office. Mine is much neater than that, thankfully.)

7 comments:

dot said...

It may not be you or your office but it's a really cute picture and goes well with your post. Hope you have a nice weekend!

photowannabe said...

Have a restful and wonderful weekend. I'm so glad that's not your office. Its a funny shot though.

Anonymous said...

oh, you had me concerned there for a moment....it looks as though one could become burried in the paper trail mess.

Gill said...

Hope you are well, I know about self employment. Unfortunately, if you skive off work, the money suffers!
Hope you had a great weekend, and Have a great week!
xo

Kelli said...

What a great picture!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and I knew that it was not your office or you. We have had a tour of your house haven't we.

Kazaril said...

I am tired working for others and I decide to work for myself.It bring me more freedom and flexibility that allows you to attend to urgent matters without explaining or completing forms.I found this site for reference !