Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kioti has found favor

"And of Naphtali he said, 'O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, and full of the blessing of the LORD, take possession of the sea and the south.'" Deuteronomy 33:23
Paula's Paraphrase:
And of Kioti the mechanic said, "O Kioti, satisfied with favor, and full of the blessing of Eric, take possession of Paula's side of the garage and the driveway."

The new tractor (Kioti) was not registering the hours. The mechanic tried to fix it at the house, but ended up taking it back to the shop. This was the scene when I came home from work the other day.

It struck me odd that the tractor would have such a place of honor - until I learned Eric asked the mechanic to park it there so he could do routine maintenance: check all the fluids, grease all the zerts, etc. It was time.


Where did I park?

Under the tree.

In the shade, of course!!



And I was happy to park there knowing Eric was taking good care of our not-so-little investment!!

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Its like caring for a new baby. I hope your car will find favor again Paula