Friday, July 20, 2007

Show & Tell Friday


Each Friday, Kelli hosts a Show & Tell.

Hmmm...what could I show you?


Of course - the most recent addition to my chicken collection. When I came home from work the other day, there was a small box in the mail. A package for me? I love surprises!! Inside was the cutest little chicken timer from Eric's parents.

According to some, it appears I'm almost out of room for more chickens. However, there are times when a cock or hen beckons to become part of the family. How can I resist? As you can see, it looks quite content next to the large plate. The colors blend perfectly!

14 comments:

Kim said...

How cute is that? I have 2 roosters in my kitchen. Ugly rooster and a rooster wind chime. I'm just now starting to decorate the kitchen in earnest so I'm sure they will have some friends as time goes on. Thanks for sharing.

LadySnow said...

That timer is adorable. :)

jodi said...

A cute collection and what a nice surprise for you.

LBP said...

That is so cute. I have a chicken themed laundry room.

Pen of Jen said...

It is absolutely adorable! I think the collection looks fantastic!

Mary L. Briggs said...

THat timer is adorable! There is always room for 'one more' in whatever we collect!

Kelli said...

Oh, what a cute little timer! I think it fits in perfectly with the rest of your collection!
Kelli

Susan said...

Very cute little chick. I hear you about "room for one more" ;o)
Susan

Amanda said...

I think the timer is my favourite. :)

Marci said...

I ended up with TONS of pigs. When we moved from Florida to Ohio, many of them went to new homes.

Anonymous said...

It's really cute and fits right in!

Lyndy said...

How cute. I love rooster too.

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed weekend.

Lyndy

Anonymous said...

Nice addition to your wonderful collection!

Anonymous said...

Paula & Eric,
Your dad showed me your blog. Very nice. Will take time to read after we finish visiting. Lorna